Most of the software I develop as part of my practice is made available on Github.
Instruments / Systems
- vortex - A system for turbulent tape music
- akkorder - This repo contains the code used to generate the pieces for the release “Akkorder” by Mads Kjeldgaard.
Command line tools
- osccli - OSC Communication on the command line. Written in fast and safe Rust.
- cookiecutter quark - A cookiecutter template to help you automatically generate a SuperCollider Quark (package)
- sox-tricks - Command line tools that make batch processing, editing and organization of audio files a fast and painless task.
- KloudGen - Multichannel capable cloud synthesis
- Sleet - A library / factory for SuperCollider sound effects
- Particular - A SuperCollider package for particle synthesis
- allbuf - Create all possible buffer player patches as SynthDefs in SuperCollider (all = many)
- PolyBuf - Load samples to buffers, easily
- Else - A collection of useful and/or weird pattern classes
- supercollider-h4x-nvim - A collection of hacks and additional functionality for SuperCollider code projects and development.
- reaper-nvim - Reaper plugin for neovim. Remote control your daw with almost 4000 actions without leaving your text editor.
- vim-scdoc-snippets - Help file snippets for SuperCollider to speed up documentation processes.
- vim-norns - Programming environment for working with the norns sound computer remotely
Arch Linux packages
I maintain a number of audio related packages for my Linux distribution of choice: Arch Linux. You may find them on the Arch User Repository (AUR):
- jack_xruntotal - Display total number of xruns in a status bar friendly way.
- jack_meter_simple - Display amplitude of a signal in Jack in a status bar friendly way
- rofi jack - Keyboard centric jack audio management using the rofi app launcher