Most of the software I develop as part of my practice is made available on Github.
Instruments / Systems
- vortex - A system for turbulent tape music
- akkorder - This repo contains the code used to generate the pieces for the release “Akkorder” by Mads Kjeldgaard.
Command line tools
- osccli - OSC Communication on the command line. Written in fast and safe Rust.
- cookiecutter quark - A cookiecutter template to help you automatically generate a SuperCollider Quark (package)
- sox-tricks - Command line tools that make batch processing, editing and organization of audio files a fast and painless task.
- Sleet - A library / factory for SuperCollider sound effects
- Particular - A SuperCollider package for particle synthesis
- allbuf - Create all possible buffer player patches as SynthDefs in SuperCollider (all = many)
- PolyBuf - Load samples to buffers, easily
- Else - A collection of useful and/or weird pattern classes