Most of the software I develop as part of my practice is made available on Github and Codeberg. I develop custom software, hardware and electronics as part of my work at NOTAM. I contribute to a variety of open source projects, mostly in and around supercollider, faust, neovim and Arch Linux.
- PortedPlugins - A collection of C++ based DSP plugins for SuperCollider.
- faustgen - The Faust compiler embedded in SuperCollider.
- Gutter Synth for SuperCollider
Selected SuperCollider packages
- mk-synthlib - My personal synthesizer factory/library for SuperCollider
- mk-fxlib - My personal sound effect library.
- CC14 - 14 bit midi for SuperCollider
- allbuf - Create all possible buffer player patches as SynthDefs in SuperCollider (all = many)
- PolyBuf - Load samples to buffers, easily
- StereoDecoders - Easy to use high order ambisonics to stereo decoders.
- BinauralDecoders - Easy to use high order ambisonics to binaural stereo decoders.
- fzf-sc - Fuzzy magic for SuperCollider things.
- supercollider-h4x-nvim - A collection of hacks and additional functionality for SuperCollider code projects and development.
- sc-scratchpad.nvim - Popup scratchpad for writing throwaway SuperCollider code.
- reaper-nvim - Reaper plugin for neovim. Remote control your daw with almost 4000 actions without leaving your text editor.
- vim-scdoc-snippets - Help file snippets for SuperCollider to speed up documentation processes.
- vim-norns - Programming environment for working with the norns sound computer remotely
- faust-nvim - Faust plugin for Vim
- microcontroller-nvim - Microcontroller plugin for NeoVim, integrating Platformio seamlessly and adding nifty commands for Teensy and other popular dev boards.
Arch Linux packages
I maintain a number of audio related packages for my Linux distribution of choice: Arch Linux. You may find them on the Arch User Repository (AUR):
- jack_xruntotal - Display total number of xruns in a status bar friendly way.
- jack_meter_simple - Display amplitude of a signal in Jack in a status bar friendly way
- rofi jack - Keyboard centric jack audio management using the rofi app launcher
Command line tools
- osccli - OSC Communication on the command line. Written in fast and safe Rust.
- cookiecutter quark - A cookiecutter template to help you automatically generate a SuperCollider Quark (package)
- sox-tricks - Command line tools that make batch processing, editing and organization of audio files a fast and painless task.
- faust2sc.py - A command line tool that compiles faust code to SuperCollider plugins and generates the appropriate classes and SuperCollider help files automatically.
- tree-sitter-supercollider - Advanced, incremental code parser grammar adding support for the SuperCollider programming language in the tree-sitter parser.
- ranger-sox - Audio conversion and manipulation plugin for the Ranger File Manager
- ranger-lame - mp3 conversion plugin for the the Ranger File Manager